Survey Junkie. You’ve probably heard of it by now. However, have you really given it a try? Have you ever joined 3,000,000 people making up to $100 dollars a month? If you read on, I can tell you whether or not Survey Junkie is worth it and how to make money as a teen.
This post contains affiliate links
How To Make Money As A Teen
What is Survey Junkie?
Survey Junkie is a site where you do surveys to make some extra cash. They were founded in Glendale, California and Survey Junkie has been in business since 2013. Survey Junkie claims they are “the most popular spot online to earn cash and rewards for sharing your thoughts”. If you think that they are a scam then you thought wrong. They have a positive rating on BBB and Trust Pilot, which means they are legit.
Registration is free and quick to sign up. All you need is your email and you have to live in the United States, Canada or Australia.
How do you actually make money?
It is very simple. Once you login in you simply press ‘ Start survey’ and you’re done. Once you complete the survey, you will receive points. The surveys are on various topics and some you won’t qualify for but most of the time the will tell you upfront if you don’t qualify.
How does the point system work?
Instead of using actual cash, Survey Junkie uses a point system. This means that when you do a survey after you finish you will receive points. You could receive from 50 – 450 points depending on the length and how detailed the survey is. 100 points are worth $1. Once you reach 1000 points($10), you will be able to deposit the money into your PayPal or exchange the money for gift cards.
It is 100% legit?
As I said before Survey Junkie is 100% legit. Survey Junkie themselves have said that they won’t make you rich overnight but over a period of time, you will be able to make some extra cash on the side. I have read many reviews online and many people have successfully earned money using Survey Junkie.
Pros and Cons
- Compared to other survey websites, Survey Junkie only has a $10 threshold which means you don’t have to wait for long periods of time before being paid.
- As I said before sometimes you won’t qualify for some of the surveys but you will still get some points. This is quite different from other websites.
- There are different payment choices that you can choose from. These include Amazon Gift Cards, Paypal, and gift cards to different retailers. This is very practical especially if you just want some extra cash to go shopping.
- If you are looking for a job replacement then this is not the right place for you. It will not make you rich but will only you some extra cash depending on how many surveys you do.
- Sometimes there are not enough surveys and some get completed quicker than others. This means if you are not vigilant you will miss out on all the good surveys.
- From my research, there were quite a few reports of people’s accounts being shut down suddenly. However, on the other hand, this hasn’t happened to many people so when you sign up be careful.
Image from Savvy Dollar
Who is Survey Junkie suitable for?
Survey Junkie is perfect for most people. If you have some spare time and have access to a computer then you might as well sign up now.
Let’s say you make $3 an hour while watching TV every day that means you can make $84 a month. I’m not sure about you but that is good enough for me.
Overall, I think you should just give Survey Junkie a try. It might work for you or you won’t find any luck but you should give it a try.
That is all for today. I hope you give Survey Junkie a try and I hope that you have learnt how to make money as a teen. Comment below if you signed up. Thank you for reading.
Check out my other posts:
Comment, Share and Subscribe
Until Next Time